Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Adult Chicken & Rice Dry Dog Food
Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Adult Chicken, We always look to nature for inspiration, no matter how far science has progressed. Purina ONE formulations mix nature and science to give your dog visible benefits. Purina ONE Chicken & Rice Formula supports your dog’s overall health with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients. It’s also made with genuine chicken as the first ingredient, and the flavorful, crispy nibbles and tender, meaty morsels will have your dog coming back for more.
Veterinarians approve all Purina ONE dry and wet food alternatives. When you feed Purina ONE to your dog, you’ll notice a difference in 28 days, from a lustrous coat and healthy energy to bright eyes and a strong immune system.
Instructions for Feeding Adult Dogs
- The feeding amounts suggested are based on the average nutritional requirements of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup containing approximately 95 g of Purina ONE).
- The amount of Purina ONE required to maintain an ideal physical condition depends on a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age, and if the dog is spayed or neutered. Purina’s pet specialists have recommended the feeding amounts as a starting point.
- If you see that your dog is losing weight or becoming overweight after eating these amounts, make the necessary adjustments.
- Monitor your dog’s weight regularly to ensure that his ribs are easily touched and his waist is apparent when viewed from above to assist him to maintain an excellent physical condition.
- Maintaining a healthy bodily condition can have a long-term impact on your dog’s health.
Purina ONE: Making the Switch
Although you’ll be eager to see what a change Purina ONE can make in your dog, please let him 7 to 10 days to adjust to the new diet. Simply feed a little less of the old meal and a little more Purina ONE each day until you’re only eating Purina ONE. This gradual shift will help you avoid gastrointestinal problems.
No additional supplements are required.
Purina ONE Adult Dog Food is 100 percent complete and balanced nourishment for adult dogs. Unless expressly prescribed by a veterinarian, there is no need to add vitamins, minerals, or other supplements.
Freshwater, a balanced diet, and veterinary care are all essential.
Make sure your dog has access to fresh water in a clean container daily. The greatest strategies to keep your dog healthy include proper nutrition, exercise, and veterinarian treatment. Make an appointment immediately if your dog hasn’t had a check-up in the last year.
- The first component is real chicken.
- Antioxidant combination with dual defense to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Natural glucosamine sources aid in the maintenance of healthy joints.
- Dogs will adore the protein-rich, soft, meaty pieces and crunchy kibble.
- Strong muscles are aided by a high protein diet.